Cyrus - Postfix - redirect mails from a special sender domain

Walter Willmertinger willmis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:40:02 EDT 2006

@Alexander Dalloz: Thank you, I noticed that in my imapd.conf the notify
daemon was commented out.
But after uncommenting and restart of the cyrus.imapd still nothing happens
with my notify.
I switched of my firewall, but still no notify. Can I debug the notify
daemon?
My script:

require ["fileinto", "notify"];

if allof (address :contains ["From","FROM"] "exspect.de") {
    fileinto "Other Users.ShareMails";
    notify :method "mailto" :options "developers at yahoo.de" :low :message
"$from$ / $subject$ / $text$";
    keep;