Cyrus - Postfix - redirect mails from a special sender domain

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Jun 22 08:00:05 EDT 2006

Am Do, den 22.06.2006 schrieb Walter Willmertinger um 12:16:

> Thank you for the fast answer, this redirection is working.
>
> But as I think it over, I had another idea which I realized with
> procmail before changing to cyrus.
> The idea was to put a copy of the mail to a shared folder, and notify
> the users of this copy.
> (This was because the sent mails have most time quite large
> attachments!)

> Walter Willmertinger
> Auenstr. 22
> 82194 Groebenzell

In Postfix documentation look at

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html -> sender_bcc_maps

In Cyrus-IMAPd documentation look at

man notifyd

This way Postfix sends the devlopers a carbon copy of the inbound mail
and the notify daemon sends them a mail (initiated by sieve).

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Löhne, Germany | GPG http://pgp.mit.edu 0xB366A773
Serendipity 13:54:07 up 1 day, 21:46, load average: 0.35, 0.34, 0.23