Does anyone else see skiplist recovery errors?

Gerd v. Egidy lists at egidy.de
Thu Jun 15 17:33:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

> I'm trying to find out if anyone else sees intermittent skiplist recovery
> problems as sometimes we do, usually after a cyrus restart.

I've seen such a skiplist recovery error once on mailboxes.db. This was with
2.2.12 or 2.2.13 (don't remember). I was not able to recover the db, I had to
restore it from backup. There was no unclean system shutdown and I could not
detect any problems with killed processes or the like (we use a kernel patch
which would print out fatal signals to processes).

The guys from the Kolab project had similar problems with the annotations.db
and I'm not aware that they've been able to track it down:

http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/message.php?mailbox=archive.cyrus-devel&msg=1072

I hope this issue gets resolved...

Kind regards,

Gerd