Does anyone else see skiplist recovery errors?

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Thu Jun 15 10:39:36 EDT 2006

On 15 Jun 2006, at 01:23, Robert Mueller wrote:
> I'm trying to find out if anyone else sees intermittent skiplist
> recovery problems as sometimes we do, usually after a cyrus
> restart.  ... So I was hoping people who also see this could report
> their cyrus version and OS + hardware config.

We've seen this after panics or sudden UPS failure, but not during
clean shutdown.  There's been at least one case where xfer seemed to
be involved, tho there may have been a panic during that xfer.  We're
running 2.2.x with local stability, performance, and logging
improvements on Linux 2.4 and 2.6 with Reiser 3 RAID 10 on Intel
hardware.

:wes