duplicate suppression in murder

Daniel Eckl deckl at nero.com
Fri Jul 28 03:57:57 EDT 2006

Well, I'm guessing here, because I never tried a murder setup.

But as I understand: This feature suppresses duplicate mails to the
_same mailbox_. So I do not see the sense in a duplicate database which
spans over multiple backends. Du you want that if user A on one backend
gets an email and then user B on another backend gets the same email,
that it will be suppressed? I doubt that.
So every murder backend has it's own deliver.db and everything works
like in a single server cyrus system.

Best,
Daniel