Cyrus and subdomains that seem to be missing from mailbox

Jim John jimjohnlists at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 20:12:19 EDT 2006

Hello. I have a subdomain that I can get a quota from, but I am unable to deliver mail to it and I am unable to find it in the /var/spool/imap directories for mail. Can anyone explain how subdomains work in cyrus. All my mailboxes are under /var/spool/imap/domain/.... so I figure my subdomains would be under there, but I have not found them. Thank you.