reconstruct while system is running?

Heiling, Steffen cyr-l at maxshell.de
Wed Jul 26 01:23:38 EDT 2006

Zitat von Michael Loftis <mloftis at wgops.com>:
> I'm not sure if your entire plan is safe, however, reconstruct is safe.
>  An individual mailbox or folder just gets locked during the actual
> reconstruct.  Note that it'll increase your I/O load by a pretty large
> amount during the reconstruct.

Why isn't my plan safe? Currently there are 2 servers running. Same
setup, and every night all stuff besides cyrus gets rsynced, and all
the cyrus stuff I sync with replication. Both servers are running and
when I login to the same accounts on both I'm seeing identical
mailboxes (also seen-state).

Is there a better/safer plan to migrate?
Thanks,

SH