Migrate QMail to Cyrus

Patrick T. Tsang patrick at patricktsang.net
Thu Jul 20 10:19:26 EDT 2006

Read this link, and then you know why mailutil is NOT good enough.

http://www.webservertalk.com/message1280487-1.html

I am also having this problem.
To improve the speed, I have to tar the mail to the new server and do
reconstruct, and then use imapsync to re-build the imap flag and re-subscrib
the imap folder.
However, I am still not satisfied by this method.

Please kindly share me a better way.

BTW, people using SAN for clustering solution is welcome, too.

Patrick