Migrate QMail to Cyrus

Bjoern Burger b.burger at buelow-masiak.de
Thu Jul 20 05:11:28 EDT 2006

Hello,

we have sucessfully installed a mailserver with Sendmail, MySQL and Cyrus.
Now we want to migrate the user mails from the old server (qmail) to the new.

I have tried imapsync and it works fine, but it takes too long for our not so small imap-folders.
So we are looking forward to find another solution. We have thought about copying  the old qmail
mails to the new server and migrate them to Cyrus.
But we have not found a solution yet where we could keep flag informations like read or unread.

Could anyone give me a piece of advise in this matter?

Best regards,

Bjoern Burger