Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.7 Released

Larry Rosenbaum rosenbaumlm at ornl.gov
Tue Jul 11 13:36:21 EDT 2006

> From: info-cyrus-bounces at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [mailto:info-cyrus-
> bounces at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of Ken Murchison
> >
> > This release cannot work on Solaris 9 64-bit. Cyrus-IMAP build in 64-bit
> > mode with SUNWspro cc (SUN Studio 11):
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?  I don't have a 64-bit Solaris box
> immediately available for testing, but my fix was tested and confirmed
> by the person that originally reported this problem in 2.3.6 (don't
> remember who it was OTH).

That was probably me.  I have just built 2.3.7 on our test system and
haven't seen any fatal errors.  However, I am using gcc (v3.4.2), NOT the
Sun compiler.

[I suspect it may have done something unsavory with my Seen data, but
unfortunately I didn't save a copy so I can go back and make sure.  I will
continue to investigate.]

Larry R.

SunOS emroute1x 5.8 Generic_117350-16 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-250
localhost> version
name       : Cyrus IMAPD
version    : v2.3.7 2006/07/10 13:46:20
vendor     : Project Cyrus
support-url: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus
os         : SunOS
os-version : 5.8
environment: Built w/Cyrus SASL 2.1.22
             Running w/Cyrus SASL 2.1.22
             Built w/Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.4.20: (January 10,
2006)
             Running w/Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.4.20: (January 10,
2006)
             Built w/OpenSSL 0.9.8a 11 Oct 2005
             Running w/OpenSSL 0.9.8a 11 Oct 2005
             CMU Sieve 2.3