Mailstore filesystem

Daniel Eckl deckl at nero.com
Mon Jul 3 11:35:59 EDT 2006

At this time I didn't change the scheduler. In fact, I actually learned
about it a few days ago... So it was SuSE 9.3 default (might be vanilla
default, don't know)

What would you recommend for cyrus? (or for ext3 running cyrus)? And are
there prefered scheduler for other fs, too, especially reiser and xfs?

Thanks,
Daniel