Mysterious quota poltergeist

GreenGecko darkirony at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 10:46:31 EST 2006

Yup, tried to do that. Works for a little while, depending on how actively
one is hitting the mailbox, but the problem crops up again. That fix could
last for as little as a few minutes. If you shut down your mail client it
will last until you run the mail client again, so it has something to do
with the user logging in.

--Marie