Mailbox does not exist

Sébastien Mahé sebastien.mahe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:04:53 EST 2006

Hi,

I've even created three mailboxes :
- account at mydomain.com
- user.account at mydomain.com
- user/account at mydomain.com

maybe this could help :
> cyrdeliver -l
220 --- LMTP Cyrus v2.1.18-IPv6-Debian-2.1.18-1 ready
RSET
250 2.0.0 ok
MAIL FROM:<sebastien.mahe at gmail.com>
250 2.1.0 ok
RCPT TO:<account at mydomain.com>
550-Mailbox unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated with this
550-name or you do not have authorization to see it.
550 5.1.1 User unknown

The 550 error seems to be related to an acl misconfiguration. But
allowing 'post' to root doesn't seem to help.

Kind regards,
Sebastien.