reconstruct -m , alternatives?

Aaron Bennett abennett at clarku.edu
Tue Feb 21 13:31:20 EST 2006

Tarjei Huse wrote:

>You should be able to get out a list of mailboxes and run reconstruct -m on each of them. Another good start is just to run through your userlist and run reconstruct -r on each of the user mailboxes.

Here's some more information:

(authenticated as administrator)

localhost.localdomain> lm user.amuska-bad*
user.amuska-bad.Drafts (\HasNoChildren)
user.amuska-bad.Enter mailbox name (\HasNoChildren)
user.amuska-bad.Sent (\HasNoChildren)
user.amuska-bad.Sent Items (\HasChildren)
user.amuska-bad.Sent Items.Notes (\HasNoChildren)
user.amuska-bad.Tasks (\HasNoChildren)
user.amuska-bad.Trash (\HasNoChildren)

localhost.localdomain> dm user.amuska-bad.Drafts
deletemailbox: Permission denied

so i try to reconstruct it -- (I've tried with all reconstruct options,
no difference):

[cyrus at calliope imap]$ reconstruct -r user.amuska-bad
user.amuska-bad.Drafts: Mailbox does not exist
user.amuska-bad.Drafts
user.amuska-bad.Enter mailbox name
user.amuska-bad.Sent
user.amuska-bad.Sent Items
user.amuska-bad.Sent Items.Notes
user.amuska-bad.Tasks
user.amuska-bad.Trash
[cyrus at calliope imap]$

then:

localhost.localdomain> dm user.amuska-bad.Drafts
deletemailbox: Permission denied

What gives? :-)