Delayed expunge ON by default?

Frank Richter frank.richter at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Feb 20 03:05:08 EST 2006

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006, Simon Matter wrote:

> My question: Did anybody using delayed expunge have any problem with it?

No, our experience is very good, too.

I run cyr_expire at 04:00, after backup is funished.
It takes about an hour:
Feb 20 05:01:06 errol cyr_expire[2687]: expunged 22206 out of 335029 messages from 68047 mailboxes

What is the second number - 335029? The message count in all our mailboxes
is much more than 335029 ...

Thanks to all the developers, sponsors, and you, Simon, for the RPM!

- Frank

--
Email: Frank.Richter at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~fri/
Work:  Computing Services,  Chemnitz University of Technology,  Germany