Missing deliveries...

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Wed Feb 15 23:54:50 EST 2006

Hello,
     I have a cyrus installation on a RHEL 4 machine. It has been
running flawlessly since september. All users are stored in mysql,
and the system is administered with web-cyradm. It has been fine
until now, and I promise I have not changed anything. However one
user has had intermitten trouble getting mail. I have been debugging
the problem. Mail comes into to queue fine, it goes through clamscan
and dspam and then should hit cyrus but doesn't seem to. I'd like to
know if there is anyway I can specifically debug delivering through
the lmtp unix socket. I'm not sure where the problem lies as dspam
logs the email, but doesn't say anything about not being able to send
it to cyrus. So I'd like to turn up the message logging specifically
for that.

    Ideas?