diplay quota for all users

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Dec 21 16:13:39 EST 2006

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Rafael Mahecha wrote:

> I would like to see the quota for all my users and output that to a
> file... I tried the command bellow in a test server, but I'm still a
> little reluctant to try it on my production server.
>
> su - cyrus -c "/usr/lib64/cyrus-imapd/quota" > /mailstore/quotas_list.txt
>

> Is there anything to keep in mind while running the command?
> Is there are quota database (I did not see one)?
> Should cyrus be stopped while doing this?
> Are teh any flags/options to the cyrus quota command?

We run the quota command nightly on each of our backends in order to
generate a list of people that are nearing their email quota.  It takes
approximately a minute to run, and has no real performance impact on the
servers.  There are a few options for the quota command, which are
documented in the manpage.

 	Andy