Mailbox is locked by POP server

former03 | Baltasar Cevc baltasar.cevc at former03.de
Tue Dec 19 12:54:59 EST 2006

Hi Martin,

Personally I do not use POP3 any more - however I remember that there
was a limitaition of 1 connection per mailbox in other servers.

May the reason be that some client software isn't properly closing
the connection (no quit for example)? Or just lost connections due to
the loss of internet connectivity (of the client)?

I'd try to find out whether there are some old pop3 processes connected
to that mailbox (you could extract that information from the logfile, or
maybe easier using the cyrus proc files - the path depends on the
compilation environment).

Baltasar

--
Baltasar Cevc