Sieve rule: move to folder and forward

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Dec 5 05:53:05 EST 2006

Quoting "Muenz, Michael" <m.muenz at spam-fetish.org>:

>>> Simple. Reverse the order of the rules.
>>>

>> No, the default forward rule from ingo has keep or stop at the end.
>> You need to create a new filter that matches all eMails at the top
>> to forward and continue. Than you yan sort the spam out
>
> Ah, when calling "keep", mail wont run through further rules?
> If yes, how should the rule looks like? I can't find an action called
> "continue".

You must not use the Forward Rule from Ingo, you have to add a new Rule
and there you have to choose "redirect to" and not
"deliver into my inbox and redirect to" and then you have to unset the option
"Stop checking if this rule matches?"

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen