listusers failed

Kevin Kruzich kkruzich at linkshare.com
Fri Dec 1 12:28:56 EST 2006

I recently had to "migrate" a sasl auth db from GNU DBM to Berkeley DB.
I used this:

http://dcs.nac.uci.edu/~strombrg/convert-database

--I know that's 404 so search around for it (hint: it's a python
script). If not, email me directly and I can send it to you.

Also, there's a very clear and simple toolkit with python that can be
used to break open these dbs. That is, if you're a programmer with a
little python experience.

Then there's this:

http://www.irbs.net/internet/cyrus-sasl/0405/0046.html

This changes the realm of the db. Although you may not need to do that
it may help in breaking down the sasl db.

Good luck,
--kkruzich