Anyone with experience using imapsync

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Tue Aug 22 01:29:26 EDT 2006

David,

I tried various combinations based on your suggestions.  The --prefix2
"INBOX."  was the most interesting.  Instead of userxyz, I ended up with
INBOXxyz.  Just a variation on the same problem.

One thing I did forget to mention.  The saslauthd program is pointing to
the shadow file at the moment, and none of the folks (ultimately I need
to move about 4,500 accounts) are in the shadow file.  I have to
eventually switch the pointer to LDAP but that requires some other prep
that I'm not yet ready for.  But could that possibly explain my problem?

-- Rob