Sieve vacation rule not working..

Joseph Silverman yossie at laszlosystems.com
Sun Aug 20 19:30:43 EDT 2006

All the other rules/filters are working.  vacation is NOT working
(set it to 0 days between emails, assume that means answer each and
every email) and still nothing.  also tried sending to this user from
all sorts of "From:" users, none got a vacation message back.
FInally, /var/log/messages shows no indication of vacation messages
being sent.  Nor any errors.

- Yossie