global sieve folder ... ?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon Aug 14 21:48:15 EDT 2006

This is the first time I've ever seen this ... when I put a filter in for
an account that happens to be listed in the 'admins' section of
imapd.conf, it is putting the filter into a global directory, instead of
the admin sieve directory ...

I've been doing this for years, where the 'admin' account is a catchall
mailbox, created by defualt with new domains, and for those clients that
just want to forward all email to another address, they just create a
filter on that account, instead of creating other mailboxes ...

Why is it all of sudden starting to create this global directory, and how
do I make it stop? :)

Thx ...

----