Murder

Sam sam at kanji.com.au
Fri Aug 11 02:48:01 EDT 2006

C.K wrote:
> The frontend and the mupdate could be the same.
> The backend should be standalone.
>
> But why not start with one machine and grow into the murder.

I have built a standalone email server with murder capability, but not
configured as murder active yet, because I want to have the second
machine in-placed first.
> The mirror does not yet work as a cluster, it only mirrors the backend and
> can replace another server but does not work as a cluster sollution (yet).

That s alright, I m not interested in cluster for this email solution
yet. Having a second email server mirroring the frontend(mupdate) may be
sufficient for now.

Thanks
Sam