all emails are marked as read including new ones (fwd)

Alan Thew Alan.Thew at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Aug 8 06:55:36 EDT 2006

I'm forwarding this email because:
1) I didn't see an answer
2) we appear to have the same problem in similar circumstances (restore
from backups)

Not all restored users are having the same problem. We're running 2.2.12

The seen database seems OK (right perms etc).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Alan Thew                                       alan.thew at liverpool.ac.uk
Computing Services, University of Liverpool     Fax: +44 151 794-4442