What is the correct mailbox delivery action in 2.3.3-2

John Basile jb1 at combatwombat.net
Thu Apr 20 07:53:44 EDT 2006

Ken,

Using Internal namespaces and 2.3.3-2 gives following results.
If I create "user.jbasile" and NO INBOX, I can deliver an email and it
appears at user.jbasile
If I then create "user.jbasile.INBOX", I can deliver an email and it appears
at user.jbasile, not at the INBOX

Mailbox is
user.jbasile (\HasChildren)
user.jbasile.Draft (\HasNoChildren)
user.jbasile.INBOX (\HasNoChildren)
user.jbasile.Sent (\HasNoChildren)
user.jbasile.Trash (\HasNoChildren)

The ACL being set is
user.jbasile:		jbasile lrswipkxtecda  cyrus lrswipkxtecda
user.jbasile.Draft:	jbasile lrswipkxtecda  cyrus lrswipkxtecda
user.jbasile.INBOX:	jbasile lrswipkxtecda  cyrus lrswipkxtecda
user.jbasile.Sent:	jbasile lrswipkxtecda  cyrus lrswipkxtecda
user.jbasile.Trash:	jbasile lrswipkxtecda  cyrus lrswipkxtecda

What should happen ?

Also,

If I want to deliver mail to a submailbox directly, is this possible ?

Thanks
John