preserve message flags in upgrade

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Mon Apr 17 15:41:16 EDT 2006

I copied a mail store from a Cyrus 2.1.12 server to a Cyrus 2.2.12
server, performed a reconstruct -rf on that mail store, copied and
converted the seen file to skiplist, and finally copied the quota file
and ran a quota -f.  The problem is that all of the flags except for
Seen are no longer there.  It's as if the reconstruct process didn't
make the cyrus.index properly.  I searched Google and read the upgrade
instructions to no avail.  What did I do wrong, how can I fix it?

Thanks,

Brandon Poyner

Network Engineer III

CCAC - College Office