Conditions to trigger replication in 2.3.3

Patrick T. Tsang patrick at patricktsang.net
Wed Apr 12 06:05:30 EDT 2006

Hello all,

What are the conditions to trigger the replication in ver.2.3.3?

My testing platform shows me that only the TOUCHED imap folder and TOUCHED email (imap flag: SEEN state will not!) will do.
I have some old imap folders created before the replica is done.
These folders will not replicate in my test.
Also, all imap emails with SEEN status will not replicate, too.

Are these normal in this 2.3.3 replication feature?
Please kindly tell me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Patrick