OpenMailAdmin (Was: Re: Web based administration interfaces ...)

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Apr 4 21:03:44 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 16:49 -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> What are ppl currently using?
>>

> I've experimenting with web-cyradm
>
> I've looked at openmailadmin but somehow.. didn't get it up and running.

I can see why ... just downloaded it, untar'd it and am running setup.php
... filled in the fields, clicked 'continue to step 3' and I get a blank
screen ... no errors on the screen, none in the log files ... and I've
made sure that display_errors is enabled ...

Not an auspicious start to something with 'an installer' :(

----