re-adding a folder

Michael Johnson kaiser at emjay.net
Tue Apr 4 15:17:45 EDT 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 2:26 PM, Ken Murchison wrote:

> Michael Johnson wrote:
>> Hi gang
>> I have a user who deleted a subdirectory.
>
> Deleted it how?  From the filesystem, or via IMAP?

To be even more clear, it was deleted via IMAP and had to be restored
to the filesystem from the backup tape.

-Michael

Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und
seine beiden Gefaehrten nicht rechnen durfte.
(The behavior of Gates proved to me that I couldn't count on him or
his two companions.)
                 -Karl May, Winnetou III Das Testament des Apachen