Log level question

Franco Bruno Borghesi fborghesi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:12:29 EDT 2005

2005/9/27, Chris Hilts <chilts at birdbrained.org>:

> ----

Yes, that's what I was looking for. I've tryed to enable it, but this is a
FreeBSD ports installation.

I've created the "log" directory under "/usr/local/etc" (where
imapd.confresides) and under " "/usr/local/cyrus" (where binary tools
are), restarted
imap but nothing happened.

Does anyone know where this directories should reside in FreeBSD? I haven't
found any knob for this in the port files.

Thanks.