plus addressing

Zachariah Mully zmully-kolab at smartbrief.com
Wed Sep 21 14:10:39 EDT 2005

Hello all-
	I'm in the process of moving from a qmail/uw-imap installation to a
postfix/Cyrus-2.2 and I've one last problem to solve before I can start
moving people onto the new system.
	We make heavy use of qmail's extension addressing, which uses a dash as
the default delimiter. In Postfix this is configurable, but I've not
been able to find any place in the Cyrus config files where I can change
this from "+" to "-". Is this even possible? If it's not, has anybody
come up a good workaround that they can suggest?

Many thanks,
Zack