constant cyrus failures with DBERROR db4

Paul Raines raines at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 12 10:47:12 EDT 2005

Well, I tried this and aborted the conversion.  The cvt_cyrusdb ran for 10
minutes by which time my 10MB deliver.db file had become a > 1GB
deliver.db.skiplist file.

So I simply moved the current deliver.db and tls_sessions.db aside,
configured imapd.conf for skiplist on them, and then started up.  Seems
to working okay so far.

Paul Raines                email: raines at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
149 (2301) 13th Street     Charlestown, MA 02129	    USA