SQUATTER script and non English folders

lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Thu Oct 27 19:34:17 EDT 2005

Hi,

/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/squatter -r user

works fine for me, but the idea of one letter  of the alphabet at a time is nice.

Interesting, when I use webinterface (IMP or Squirremail) after I've finished to run squatter I got this message:
imap[15835]: SQUAT returned 45 messages

But after a while, when I got new messages in this account, I've got this message:
imap[16924]: SQUAT returned 46 messages

Does it mean that cyrus.squat file has been updated automatically, even before I've run "squatter -r user" again?
If so, why should I run "squatter -r user" on regular basis?

Best Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky