SQUATTER script and non English folders

lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Thu Oct 27 08:44:49 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I have 2 questions:

1) I'm running the following script as a cronjob every night:
#!/bin/bash
su - cyrus -c "/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/squatter -r user/*"

But, it creates cyrus.squat file only in subfolders of the users INBOX, i.e. /var/spool/imap/user/username/ doesn't include cyrus.squat but /var/spool/imap/user/username/Drafts/ does include cyrus.squat after running the above script.

What's wrong with my syntax?

2) When I create Hebrew named folders via OE or web client, it's look like this in the FS : &BdcF0wXpBdUF6g-
but if I want to cd to this folder I get an error:
# cd &BdcF0wXpBdUF6g-
[1] 14268
-bash: BdcF0wXpBdUF6g-: command not found
[1]+  Done                    cd

Is possible to access these folders via command line?

Best Regards,

Leon Kolchinsky