Problems with Squirrelmail

Nick Trenary trenaryn at crlibrary.org
Mon Oct 17 12:57:13 EDT 2005

Cyrus imapd v2.2.12 and Squirrelmail v1.4.5 running on OS X server
10.4.2.  I've been having intermittent problems with our imap server
since day 1.  The problem appears to occur when users logged into
Squirrelmail try to move mail from one mailbox to another.  For whatever
reason the imapd process for that user goes into an interruptible state,
I've tried to kill the process in various ways but only a reboot fixes
it.  Mailaccess.log does not provide any info that is out of the
ordinary.  This only happens with SM users, Outlook, T-bird, Eudora run
without incident.  Can anyone shed any light here?

Thanks,
Nick

--
Nick Trenary