cyradm problems

Saltmarsh, Evan M evan.m.saltmarsh at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Nov 23 11:38:56 EST 2005

I seen to be having issues with the cyradm command.  I'm using sasl to
talk to the ldap server and for regular users logging in to their
mailboxes, things work fine.  When I try to use the cyradm command I get

cyradm: cannot authenticate to server with  as cyrus

the following errors are in the logs:

auth.notice] No worthy mechs found

auth.error] sql_select option missing

auth.error] auxpropfunc error no mechanism available

auth.debug] _sasl_plugin_load failed on sasl_auxprop_plug_init for
plugin: sql

auth.debug] Entry not found ((uid=cyrus)).

auth.debug] Authentication failed for cyrus: User not found (-6)

do_auth         : auth failure: [user=cyrus] [service=imap] [realm=]
[mech=ldap] [reason=Unknown]

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Evan Saltmarsh