migrating data between two cyrus imaps

Timo Eissler timo.eissler at dtnet.de
Wed Nov 23 08:07:48 EST 2005

Hello List,

we want to transfer our shared folders from our old mail server with
cyrus imap to our new
server with cyrus imap.

I successfully transfered the user folders with imapsync, but i can´t
transfer the shared folders.
I thought i can transfer the files of the shared folders an then run a
cyrreconstruct, but this fail.
I think this can be because the old server uses the dot as seperator and
the new server must use / as seperator.

Does someone knows a script like imapsync with which i am able to
transfer shared folders too?

Thx for any hint!

regards,
Timo

DT Netsolution GmbH   -   Talaeckerstr. 30 -  D-70437 Stuttgart
Tel: +49-711-849910-70                  Fax: +49-711-849910-934
WEB: http://www.dtnet.de/          Email: timo.eissler at dtnet.de