traffic accounting for imap and pop

Brant Fitzsimmons brant at bfcomputerconsulting.com
Mon Nov 21 15:56:40 EST 2005

Cristian Livadaru wrote:

>I have been reading the mailing list archive over the anonymous impa,
>not sure how actual it still is, anyway I found some patches from 2003
>regarding trafficaccounting.
>Is this in anyway included in a actual release? or do the patches still
>work?
>I love cyrus and I'm using it since some years but when it comes to some
>documentation it realy is hard to find something, I think the new wiki
>is a first great step in the right direction and I hope that everybody
>that has something to contribute to the wiki that they will do it.

Apparently spammers are already taking advantage of it:
http://acs-wiki.andrew.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/CyrusAdministration

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
brant at bfcomputerconsulting.com
"Strange times are these in which we live when the old and the
young are taught falsehoods in the schools of learning. And the one
man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and
a fool."
							-Plato