How to migrate only one domain in a multidomains cyrus imap server?

Wang Penghui wangpenghui at realss.com
Fri Nov 18 01:28:14 EST 2005

Hello, lists:

I have run a email server via several domains which built with
cyrus-imapd. And there exist many letters in the domain i want to
migrate.

For this topic i have searched the web for hours. But there are some
articles describing howto migrate or recover the whole cyrus imap
server but no how to migrate one of all the domains in the cyrus imap
server.

Could someone give me some suggestion or point out where is the entrance
to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Wang Penghui

======