Importing MBOX-formatted mailboxes into Cyrus?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:15:09 EST 2005

Have you seen this page on the wiki:

http://acs-wiki.andrew.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/MboxCyrusMigration

Also consider using mbox to other format converters and then pulling them
into cyrus.

Or, potentially, setup a temporary server using something like the uw-imap
server.  It'll read directly from the mbox files.  Then you could use
imapsync to pull them from there onto the target cyrus box.

Does the QMP server have any interfaces?  POP?  You could always setup some
scripts and fetchmail to pull them off via POP and put them into cyrus.

There's more than one way to solve the problem.  Some are good for really
BIG migrations and others are well suited for quick hacks.

-Bill Kearney