Disabling MAILBOX-REFERRALS in Murder Setup

Paul M Fleming pfleming at siumed.edu
Mon Nov 14 12:09:11 EST 2005

I've been running my own IMAP proxy code for a while and am ready to
switch to using murder to get a unified namespace. I don't want IMAP
referrals enabled for my DMZ front-end hosts (I want all traffic proxied
-- not referred to the correct backend regardless of client support). Is
there any easy way to disable referrals under 2.1.18 other than hacking
on the code?

Is changing the capabilities string enough or do I need to change
proxyd.c and imapd.c as well. If i need to change proxyd.c is disabling
the rlsub and rlist commands sufficient? What about imapd.c??

Thanks

Paul