outlook 2003 crashing

Shaun Feeley shaun.feeley at cytopia.com.au
Mon Nov 14 01:21:16 EST 2005

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone can help me.  I'm running a cyrus imap server on mandrake
9.2

Over the last couple of weeks users connecting using Outlook are
experiencing crashes 2 -3 times a day.

The program is hanging on a send and receive status.  Just wondering if
anyone has come across this before?

I thought it could be a windows update?  Any thought?

Thanks for your time.

Shaun

SHAUN FEELEY
IT SYSTEMS MANAGER

________________________

CYTOPIA RESEARCH PTY LTD
A.C.N. 082 492 680
Level 5 Baker Heart Research Institute Building
75 Commercial Road
Melbourne Victoria Australia 3004
PO Box 6492 St Kilda Road Central
Melbourne Victoria Australia 8008
P: 61 3 9522 6900
F: 61 3 9510 9292
E: cytopia at cytopia.com.au
W: www.cytopia.com.au

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the use of the addressee(s). If you receive this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and erase all copies
of the message and attachements.