Frequent DBERROR DB4

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Nov 9 16:49:04 EST 2005

Am Mi, den 09.11.2005 schrieb Stephen Conway um 19:45:

> We have a Cyrus IMAPD server version 2.1.12 running on a RH 8 server.  All
[...]
> In addition, previous version was not installed with the RPM, can you let me
> know where to find the RPM for RH8?

> Steve

Don't you think it is more than time to install a current and security
maintained distribution release (together with a current Cyrus-IMAPd
without security flaws)? RH8 is EOL since quite some time. Testing both
MX hosts for domain wlnet.com shows you must run even older releases -
Sendmail 8.10.2 indicates RH 6.2! *sick* The nmap output is a real
horror show. I am always astonished when people are that airy.

Alexander

Serendipity 22:40:03 up 11 days, 20:40, load average: 0.21, 0.25, 0.23