Set quota

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Nov 8 08:38:16 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 18:49 +0530, Subhasha_HL wrote:
> It is on fedora core 3. I just used the same on fedora core 3

----
let's keep on list please

I haven't a clue what features are included in FC-3 - that is why I
suggested checking out the README to see if feature was included.

Myself, I use RHEL & CentOS for servers (never Fedora) and never use
RHEL/CentOS cyrus-imapd because of the tremendous autocreate packages in
Simon's RPM's (thanks Simon btw)

I actually created an RFE in bugzilla.redhat.com to incorporate either
more of the autocreate stuff or use Simon's RPM's and it was tossed into
the next release category which is what I presumed never happened
category (e.g. RH's laggard adoption of openldap advances).

Craig

believed to be clean.