Compile Problem on Fedora Core 4

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Sat Nov 5 17:38:05 EST 2005

Greetings,

I am getting the following error when trying to compile on Fedora Core 4

gcc -c -I.. -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.3/include    -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2
\
libconfig.c
In file included from libconfig.h:47,
                 from libconfig.c:57:
imapopts.h:181: error: array type has incomplete element type
make[1]: *** [libconfig.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ppbenac/mail/cyrus-imapd-2.2.8/lib'

I have tried this 2.2.10 and 2.2.12 with the same error.

I did a web search with not joy..  Anybody solve this issue or can point me
in the right direction..

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Network and Systems Project Management and Installation and Web
Hosting.
Phone: 919-618-2557
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!