Formatting Messages

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Nov 3 15:55:57 EST 2005

If I recall correctly, you can remove that line entirely.  Lines beginning
with "From <datestring>" are used as the message delimiter in mbox format.
A real From header would be "From: xxx" (note the colon).

Cyrus doesn't need that header to separate messages since it has one file
per message.  For the record, that is also why Pine always inserts a ">"
in front of any lines beginning with "From " in the message body as well.

 	Andy