Formatting Messages

David Blewett david at dawninglight.net
Thu Nov 3 15:23:10 EST 2005

Thanks, Leon and Chad for pointing this program out. It worked much
better! I was able to copy all the "good" messages fine with it.

I was able to track down the cause of the "Invalid Header" as well. For
some reason, I have a bunch of messages with this header:
">From XXX Tue Feb 22 20: 16:15 2005"

I'm not sure where they came from; possibly an error in migrating
between servers. Now the question is, how do I remove these? There is
always the ">From XXX", but the date after changes.

Any ideas?

David

Quoting lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il: