Sieve 2.2 not working

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Tue May 10 18:40:16 EDT 2005

require "fileinto";
    if address :contains :all ["from"] "root at periodic.imeme.net" {
        fileinto "INBOX.Servers.Periodic";}
    elsif address :contains :all ["to", "cc", "bcc"]
"jessem at dnull.com"{
        discard;}
    elsif address :contains :all ["to", "cc", "bcc"]
        else {
                           fileinto "INBOX";}

that's a small exert from my script.

Enjoy

--
"What does one want when one is engaged in the sexual act?
That everything around you give you its utter attention