Solved: Virtual users setup

ogjunk-cyrus at yahoo.com ogjunk-cyrus at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 17:45:11 EDT 2005

Note:

My solution, described below, is only a solution for "virtual users".
I still haven't found any docs/info about configuring Cyrus for
multiple "virtual domains".

Well, I found this:
http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/download/imapd/install-virtdomains.html

But that seems to require me to have a machine with multiple IPs/NICs.

Can one configure Cyrus to handle multiple virtual domains on a machine
with just 1 IP?

Thanks,
Otis